Monday, July 18, 2011

On Repeat - Nick Carter "Love Can't Wait"

I am writing tomorrow. I swear. I promise. TOMORROW! The past two Fridays I went to two of the best concerts I have ever been to in my life (and they will be hard to match). Friday the 8th I saw JOSH GROBAN!! And Friday the 15th I saw NKOTBSB. I had the time of my LIFE at NKOTBSB. That will be a fun blog to write about because my childhood dreams were fulfilled. I still feel like I'm going to wake up and realize it was a dream...but it was REAL LIFE!!

I'm still in awe of Friday and can't stop thinking about it. Thus, I have been listening to Backstreet Boys nonstop, especially this song by Nick Carter. It's called "Love Can't Wait" and it's not on iTunes. I have no idea if it's new or what the story is of it, but I came across this song when I was searching for BSB videos on YouTube. I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO IT! Nick's voice has always been extremely attractive to me. I'm not a fan of songs with the synthesized, club-type of music, but the beat in this song makes me happy and Nick's voice is quite convincing and makes me want to say, "Okay, Nick. Let's NOT wait for love!!" Yes, it's a love song, but it's not super cheesy, and it actually has a great message...just GO for it!

Here's a high quality version of it off of YouTube. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment